Autumn is in the air and the holidays are rapidly approaching. PRO Club Group Fitness is here to help keep you healthy and accountable this holiday season. If you want to end 2020 on a fit note, sign up for our Stay Even for the Season Challenge!
Stay Even for the Season is an accountability challenge that runs 6 weeks from Thanksgiving day, November 26th through January 2nd, 2021. The holidays are an easy time to let go of your healthy eating and exercise routine and put on a few unwanted pounds over the course of a few weeks. Stay Even for the Season is designed to set the realistic goal of maintaining a healthy weight during the holiday season, and accomplishing that by giving you resources to keep you on track during the most hectic, temptation filled months. Let’s head into 2021 with no regrets or extra weight.
2 WAYS TO JOIN:
1) JOIN OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
- No cost
- Weekly motivation/posts
- Community and accountability
- Exclusive access to streamed workouts within the group every Saturday throughout the 6 weeks
- To join the private Facebook group click here.
2) MYZONE ACCONTABILITY CHALLENGE
- Cost: Free with MyZone
- Goal = 4000 MEPS by January 8 (100 MEPS per day)
- If you would like to participate, purchase a MyZone Heart Rate Monitor at the PRO Shop for $99.95 before November 27th
- If you own a MyZone Heart Rate monitor registered to PRO Club you will be enrolled automatically.
During the 6 weeks there will be weekly emails with strategies for managing stress, exercise tips from personal trainers, recipes from dietitians and access to a weekly virtual group workout! At the end of the 6 weeks, if you maintained your initial weight or lost a few pounds over the holidays your name goes into a drawing for some of our fabulous prizes. Stay tuned for more information and guidelines to come.
Let’s Stay Even for the Season and end this year feeling strong and motivated to take on 2021!
Written By Rachel Clarke, Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor and Group Fitness Instructor
Rachel has coordinated and ran this challenge at the Seattle club for the past 5 years! Rachel’s goal as a Personal Trainer is to help her clients reach their full athletic and exercise potential. With seven years of experience working with a wide variety of clientele, she creates individual programming that is not only safe and effective to ensure lasting results, but also enjoyable to her clients. Rachel enjoys teaching cycling, TRX classes, and leading small boxing groups.