Kid-friendly, easy to batch cook, and simple to modify to your taste preferences. Use these as an easy breakfast or snack option.
- 2 packets 20/20 Lifestyles vanilla protein powder
- ½ c. dry steel-cut (or any variety) oats
- ½ c. almond flour
- 1 tbsp. ground flax
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- Pinch salt (~1/8-1/4 tsp.)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
3. Spray 8×8 pan with non-stick spray
4. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through
By Erika DeRooy, PRO Medical Dietitian Services Manager and Registered Dietitian
PRO Medical’s Registered Dietitians provide personalized meal plans and education to support you in making realistic lifestyle changes and in achieving your individual goals. We have experts in a variety of areas and provide support for adults, pediatrics and families.
Check out more tips, tricks and recipes from our Registered Dietitians here.