This morning Governor Inslee announced that all indoor fitness operations must cease through December 14th, 2020 beginning Tuesday, November 17th. So it’s time to pivot again.
WHAT IS CLOSED:
• Indoor Fitness
• Indoor Group Fitness Classes (virtual classes through Facebook & Zoom will remain available)
• Tennis, Squash & Racquetball
• Seattle, Willows Road, CrossFit BelRed
WHAT REMAINS OPEN:
• The Aquatic Center (by reservation only, active members only), includes swim lessons, camps and lap swimming
• Virtual Group Fitness (available through Facebook & Zoom)
• The Spa & Salon
• The Medical Spa
• The Counseling Center
• Age Management & IV Therapy
• Registered Dietitian Services
• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
• Podiatry & Physical Therapy
• Café – takeout only
• Pro Shop
• 20/20 LifeStyles
• Auto Salon
• Discovery Bay Preschool & Remote Learning
• Youth Camps
• Online Shopping – 20/20 Shakes, Protein Bars, Supplements, Spa, Salon & Medical Spa retail products
• One-on-one personal training is available for outdoor sessions or virtual appointments. If you have a scheduled personal training session, your personal trainer will contact you to make arrangements, cancel or re-schedule. We are exploring options for outdoor fitness space for these sessions with limited capacity.
• We are exploring outdoor group fitness classes by evaluating the logistics and the operational costs in order to determine if this is a viable option or of interest to our members. We will provide you with any updates if this becomes available.
Please visit proclub.com for current department hours. Hours will be posted on the alert tab at the top of the home page.
We are grateful for your membership and your continued support means the world to us. Thank you for your patience. Specific information regarding membership will be included in our e-mail communication. If you have further questions, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Stay safe and healthy,
Dick Knight, President