We are so excited to welcome you back to the Squash Courts at PRO. Here’s some information for you to know before you play.
An active membership with dues activated is required to use the squash courts. At this time, guests will not be permitted. To activate your membership, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All squash players require a reservation. Reserve here. (Note: To reserve a court, you need to be logged into your membership account.) Courts are limited to two people per court. Members are requested to depart the club after their session. If you arrive early, please wait in the Squash lobby and observe physical distancing and face mask guidelines. Please observe safe physical distancing when entering/exiting the courts and sanitize your hands before entering the courts and frequently throughout your lesson/match.
Beginning Monday, June 22nd, hours for squash are: Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday, 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. We will be expanding our hours based on member usage and demand as well as in compliance with capacity guidelines issued by the State.
Lessons & Camps
1:1 squash lessons or small groups of five are available by reservation by directly contacting Azam or Shabana Khan or at the Concierge Desk.
Members are required to bring their own equipment, balls, and hand towel if needed as towel service will temporarily be unavailable. Lockers are not available for storing personal items. Please place personal belongings at least 6 feet away from another player’s.
No spectators are permitted in the Squash lobby with the exception of a parent accompanying a child(ren) who are participating in lessons. Seating has been reduced.
Safe Start Guidelines
- Club Access: Currently, all members will enter the club through the main front entrance. Garage entrances and Aquatic Center side entrance is temporarily closed.
- Health Screening: All members will be screened each day at the front entrance prior to entering the building. This includes a series of health questions and a temperature check. If your temperature is above 100 degrees or you are experiencing any illness symptoms, you will be asked to return home.
- Waiver: A waiver of consent and commitment will be required at the Front Desk check-in prior to using the squash courts.
- Face Masks: Face masks are not required while playing squash or participating in other physical activity. Face masks are required in all common areas (hallways, seating areas, counters, etc.). Cardio Theater has been designated as a Face Mask required exercise zone.
- Physical Distancing: Please observe 6’ physical distancing while entering/exiting courts and while in the club. Floor markers or ques are placed in most high traffic areas. Please do not congregate in any club areas and be mindful of others.
- Showers & Locker Rooms: Due to CDC government guidelines, locker rooms are closed for showers and amenities, including the Executive Locker Rooms. Restrooms and sinks are available for hand washing.
- Towels: Towels are temporarily unavailable. You may bring your own hand towel for fitness activities.
- Drinking Fountains: Drinking fountains are closed with the exception of automatic bottle filling. Members are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Personal Items: Lockers are temporarily unavailable for storing personal items. Please bring your personal items with you and place personal items at least 6’ from other member’s personal items.
- Cleanliness: As you know, PRO Club provides extraordinary cleaning methods to ensure the safest and healthiest environment possible. Additional sanitation stations have been added to Squash area.
If you have any questions, please contact Azam Khan, Head Squash PRO at email@example.com.
See you on the court!
Your friends at PRO Club