We are so excited to welcome you back to the courts at PRO. All of the tennis courts are in full swing. Here’s some information for you to know before you play.
An active membership with dues activated is required to use the tennis courts. At this time, guests will not be permitted. To activate your membership, please e-mail email@example.com.
All tennis players require a reservation. Reserve at your spot here. Courts are available for singles and doubles play. Members are requested to depart the club after their session. If you arrive early, please wait in the main club or racquetball lobby and observe physical distancing and face mask guidelines. Please observe safe physical distancing when entering/exiting the courts and sanitize your hands before entering the courts and frequently throughout your lesson/match.
Beginning Monday, June 22nd, hours for Racquet Sports (Tennis, Squash & Racquetball) are: Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday, 7 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. We will be expanding our hours based on member usage and demand as well as in compliance with capacity guidelines issued by the State.
Lessons & Camps
1:1 tennis lessons or small groups of five are available by reservation by directly contacting your tennis professional or at the Concierge Desk. Half-day youth camps for groups of five will be available in early July. Please visit the Front Desk for more information.
Members are required to bring their own equipment, balls, and hand towel if needed as towel service will temporarily be unavailable. Lockers are not available for storing personal items. Please place personal belongings at least 6 feet away from another player’s.
No spectators are permitted in the tennis lounge with the exception of a parent accompanying a child(ren) who are participating in lessons. Seating has been reduced.
Safe Start Guidelines
- Club Access: Currently, all members will enter the club through the main front entrance. Garage entrances and Aquatic Center side entrance is temporarily closed.
- Health Screening: All members will be screened each day at the front entrance prior to entering the building. This includes a series of health questions and a temperature check. If your temperature is above 100 degrees or you are experiencing any illness symptoms, you will be asked to return home.
- Waiver: A waiver of consent and commitment will be required at the Front Desk check-in prior to using the tennis courts.
- Face Masks: Face masks are not required while playing tennis or participating in other physical activity. Face masks are required in all common areas (hallways, seating areas, counters, etc.). Cardio Theater has been designated as a Face Mask required exercise zone.
- Physical Distancing: Please observe 6’ physical distancing while entering/exiting courts and while in the club. Floor markers or ques are placed in most high traffic areas. Please do not congregate in any club areas and be mindful of others. Please complete your play 5-10 minutes prior to the normal ending time to avoid crossing paths with entering players.
- Showers & Locker Rooms: Due to CDC government guidelines, locker rooms are closed for showers and amenities, including the Executive Locker Rooms. Restrooms and sinks are available for hand washing.
- Towels: Towels are temporarily unavailable. You may bring your own hand towel for fitness activities.
- Drinking Fountains: Drinking fountains are closed with the exception of automatic bottle filling. Members are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Personal Items: Lockers are temporarily unavailable for storing personal items. Please bring your personal items with you and place personal items at least 6’ from other member’s personal items.
- Cleanliness: As you know, PRO Club provides extraordinary cleaning methods to ensure the safest and healthiest environment possible. Additional sanitation stations have been added to each tennis court and outside the tennis entrance.
For further safety guidelines, you may reference the USTA COVID-19 Player Tips here.
If you have any questions, please contact Darrell Abang, Tennis Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the court!
Dick Knight, President