Dear PRO Members,
We’re excited to welcome you back to the Aquatics Center! Here’s what you need to know before you jump in.
An active membership with dues activated is required to use the swimming pools. At this time, guests will not be permitted. To activate your membership, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All swimmers require a reservation. Reserve at proclub.com/club/current-openings.To access the current openings on your mobile device and make a reservation in any of the departments that are presently open at PRO Club, click on one of the links below:
Available on the App Store here.
Get it on Google Play here.
Maximum one reservation per member per day for lap swim. Reservations are limited to 45 minutes. Members are requested to depart the club after their session. If you arrive early, please wait in the main club or racquetball lobby and observe physical distancing and face mask guidelines.
Current hours for the Aquatic Center are: Monday – Sunday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. We will be expanding our hours based on member usage and demand as well as in compliance with capacity guidelines issued by the State.
Both the Lap Pool (adults 17 and over) and Multi-Purpose Pool (available for swimmers under 17) are available for reservations. A maximum of one swimmer per lane will be permitted. Reservations are limited to 45 minutes. There is no fee for lap swimming reservation, but your club dues must be activated.
Private: Private Lessons may be reserved through the Front Desk, (425) 885-5566. Due to physical distancing, instructors are not able to offer hands-on instruction at this time. Instructors can be in the water or on the deck.
Private lessons that are available: Pre3, Pre4, Youth3, Youth4, Youth5, Youth6, PreComp, PreComp+
Group: Group Lessons may be reserved through the membership portal on proclub.com by logging in to your account and accessing program registration. A maximum of 5 swimmers per class. The pools are spaced to allow for physical distancing. The instructor can be in the water or on the deck, but they are not able to offer hands-on instruction at this time due to physical distancing.
Group lessons that are available: Pre3, Pre4, Youth3, Youth4, Youth5, Youth6, PreComp, PreComp+
We request that only one parent/guardian in the immediate household accompany a child to swim lessons to provide safe physical distancing. Pool deck seating will be limited.
Cancellations: Swim lessons may be cancelled less than 24 hours prior without penalty should a participant have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches or new loss of smell or taste. Cancellations within 24 hours of a reservation may be made via email to email@example.com.
Family swim is currently not available.
Due to CDC government guidelines, all whirlpools are temporarily closed.
Safe Start Guidelines
- Club Access: Currently, all members will enter the club through the main front entrance. Garage entrances and the Aquatics Center side entrance is temporarily closed.
- Health Screening: All members will be screened each day at the front entrance prior to entering the building. This includes a series of health questions and a temperature check. If your temperature is above 100 degrees or you are experiencing any illness symptoms, you will be asked to return home.
- Waiver: A waiver of consent and commitment will be required at the Front Desk check-in prior to using the Aquatic Center.
- Face Masks: Face masks are required in all common areas (hallways, seating areas, counters, etc.). Cardio Theater has been designated as a Face Mask required exercise zone.
- Physical Distancing: Please observe 6’ physical distancing while in the club. Floor markers or ques are placed in most high traffic areas.
- Showers & Locker Rooms: Due to CDC government guidelines, locker rooms are closed for showers and amenities with the exception of the Family Locker Room if you are using the Aquatic Center by reservation. The Private and Auxiliary Locker Rooms located in the Aquatic Center is temporarily closed.
- Towels: Towels are available only for pool guests and available in the Aquatic Center. They will not be handed out at the Front Desk.
- Drinking Fountains: Drinking fountains are closed with the exception of automatic bottle filling. Members are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- Personal Items/Changing: Locker Rooms are available only for showers, quick change and restroom and hand washing use. Lockers are temporarily unavailable for storing personal items. Please bring your personal items with you to the pool deck.
- Cleanliness: As you know, PRO Club provides extraordinary cleaning methods to ensure the safest and healthiest environment possible. This includes our triple UV filtration system for cleaning the water and our pool chemicals are continuously scanned and adjusted every 10 seconds through a state-of-the-art computerized system.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any questions, please contact Erin Julius, Aquatics Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information updated on June 25, 2020.
Member communication shared on June 22, 2020.