A visit to The Spa & Salon can change the way you feel about life and taking time for yourself is vitally important, especially now. We’re here to not only make you look your best, we’re here to help you feel your best. We’re devoted to do whatever it takes to assure you feel comfortable returning for your services.
We’ve highlighted our above and beyond measures below as well as wish to remind you of a few ways to save on your upcoming services. We hope the following will provide comfort and instill confidence for your next visit.
In addition to the required protocols of wearing face masks, physical distancing, and sanitation procedures, we’ve taken our safety measures to the next level with the following:
Prior to entering PRO Club, everyone is health screened and temperature checked with state-of-the-art contactless biometric equipment.
- Beauty Pods with Privacy Curtains: Our salon has been converted into individual beauty pods with privacy curtains made of hospital grade fabric. Every station is sanitized between services and our scheduled station spacing ensures plenty of space between others experiencing services.
- Private Service Suite: For individuals requiring a private space, our newly renovated private service suite is available upon request for all hair services. This is a self-contained suite with shampoo bowl, hair station, closed door and a window for a generous amount of natural light. Available by reservation only.
- Air Purification: The Salon has been equipped with a new state-of-the-art airPHX® air purification system that virtually eliminates all germs and viruses in the air and on everything the air touches.
NAIL LOUNGE & PRIVATE PEDICURE SUITES
- Space: Our new Nail Lounge offers spacious seating between guests as well as acrylic protection barriers between you and the provider.
- Ventilation Technology: Each of our nail stations is equipped with an individual ventilation system that continuously removes airborne particles and toxins generated from nail services. We are the only salon in Washington State to have this system.
- Autoclave Sanitation: All of our equipment used in nail services is sterilized in a medical-grade autoclave, which uses pressurized steam at 120 degrees to sterilize equipment to be surgically clean. This has been a standard of our service protocol since our early beginnings.
Private Pedicure Suites: All of our pedicure services are experienced in an individual private suite ensuring your own secure space to relax. Each suite is completely cleaned and sanitized between each guest.
MASSAGE & FACIAL SERVICES
- Changing: For your comfort and safety, all spa guests will be changing in the treatment rooms. Please arrive freshly showered for your massage appointment.
- Laundry: All of our linens are laundered and sterilized in our expansive commercial laundry facility located onsite. Linens are removed from The Spa & Salon and directly delivered to laundry following every service.
- Service adjustments: Each of our providers has completed vigorous health and safety training and we’ve adjusted a few of our services to ensure maximum safety without sacrificing the quality of your service experience.
For your additional comfort, our reservationist team would be happy to make recommendations for scheduling your service when there are fewer guests.
SAVINGS & REWARDS
- Bonus Cards: We are still accepting bonus cards earned from the holiday gift card promotion through the end of 2020.
- Loyalty Rewards App: The PRO Club Rewards app is available to everyone to use for convenient contactless payment in The Spa & Salon. Plus, you earn a $10 reward for every $200 you spend. Rewards may be accumulated and never expire.
If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for supporting our talented team. We are grateful for you.