PRO Club Families,
Recent government news has opened the opportunity for childcare establishments, summer camps, and other educational or recreational institutions to provide care or supervision for children of parents who need childcare services in order to work.
As we look at the needs of our members during this unprecedented time, we are developing our plans to adapt our youth childcare and camp programs to best support our families. We want to help bridge the gap for working families while helping to keep your kids active and engaged.
Our enhanced precautionary and safety measures will include;
- Smaller group sizes for group activities (9:1 child/coach ratio)
- Children will not change from one group to another.
- If more than one group of children is at one facility, each group shall be in adequately spaced. Groups will not mix with each other.
- Coaches or Instructors will remain solely with one group of children.
- Activities for close contact will be modified.
- Employees, children and parents/caregiver will be health screened/temperature checked each day.
- Designated drop-off locations will be implemented to reduce crowding at drop-off and pick-up.
- Employees will be required to wear a face mask.
- Frequent breaks for hand washing and/or hand sanitizer for all staff and children
- Increased frequency and intensity of facility cleanings (Please note; the UV Sanitation Robot sanitizes all childcare spaces each night).
Before we finalize our plans, we would like to hear your opinions with a brief survey. The survey contains two parts. One part for summer camps and one part for childcare. Please complete one or both parts as it relates to your family. Based on member interest and demand, we would like to be able to offer childcare and summer camp offerings June 1st.