You and your family’s health are our top priority, here is how we have implemented extra precautions within our facilities to ensure the cleanest and safest environment possible when you return. These measures build upon our already industry-leading standards of health, safety and cleanliness that are incomparable to any other health club in the country.
Please note, amenities and programs will vary and adjust based on government guidelines and member safety.
In order to create a safer way to be together, we’ve taken these extra steps;
Health Screenings: All members, guests and employees will be screened at the door prior to entry. This includes a series of health questions and a temperature check.
Personal Protective Equipment: We are asking that all members be prepared to wear a mask. For comfort, we have designated Cardio Theater as a required face mask exercise zone and encourage face masks in all general club spaces and passing areas. For your convenience, we will provide masks for purchase. All employees will be required to wear face masks and additional PPE equipment as required by government guidelines.
Physical Distancing: Look for floor markers and extra signage to guide you safely through the club in our fitness spaces, group classes, and check-in desks.
Personal Sanitation: As always, an abundance of hand sanitizers and disinfectant spray will be readily available in all areas of the facility. Additional touchless hand sanitizer stands have been added to the club entrance.
Safety Shields: Plexiglass protective shields have been put in place at check-in/check-out desks and nail salon.
Magazines/Newspapers/Publications: All publications, flyers and brochures have been removed from fitness centers, waiting areas, lounges, activity boards and The Spa & Salon.
Drinking Fountains: Bottle filling is available. Drinking spouts have been turned off.
Towels: Based on CDC guidelines, towels may not be distributed, and members are advised to bring their own towel.
Payments: Charging to membership accounts is temporarily on pause. The preferred method of payment is credit/debit cards or the PRO Rewards app. We gladly accept cash or check if no other payment method is available.
As you know, PRO Club has always been at the forefront of cleanliness with our industry leading methods that ensure a surgical clean environment, which we like to call “PRO Club Clean.” We will continue to follow stringent sanitation protocols for our existing methods for disinfection, operation, and maintenance for next level cleanliness.
We will also be introducing next generation electrostatic handheld and back-pack sprayers to sanitize furniture and other club spaces.
Club Locker Rooms
During phase 2, locker rooms will only be available for restrooms and hand washing. Showers, sauna, steam rooms and whirlpools will be temporarily on pause. Once locker rooms are approved for full use, we have planned the following:
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants will be continued in showers, lockers, restrooms, and high touch spaces.
- Touchless sink fountains and toilets have been installed in all facilities.
- We are requesting that members use good judgement and patience while waiting for a safe distance to enter/exit personal lockers. Reserved Executive Lockers or rented lockers may be moved upon request. A locker reservation system may be added if needed to further ensure physical distancing.
In addition to already intensive cleaning efforts, several protocol additions are being made for further safety.
- The Cardio Theater is a designated face mask required exercise zone.
- Capacity limitations will be monitored.
- Equipment is marked for physical distancing.
- Please assist in spraying equipment before and after use. Equipment towels are refreshed frequently, but if you prefer to obtain another towel, they will be available from a Fitness Specialist upon request.
- Small exercise equipment is available for checkout from the Concierge desk in Bellevue and Front Desk in Seattle. Equipment is sanitized after each use.
- Please exercise common sense personal health practices and refrain from blowing your nose, coughing, or spitting into towels.
Our superstar instructors look forward to welcoming you back to class. When it is safe to reopen, you will experience these new protocols.
- Class Sizes will be reduced to provide safe physical distancing and will require a reservation through our new online app. Walk-ins will be accommodated if space is available.
- Schedules will be adjusted to allow more time for deep sanitation between classes.
- In some classes, equipment will be pre-set or spaced farther apart for physical distancing.
- Floor markers will be in place to guide safe exercise distances.
- Doors will be marked for exit/enter only and classes will be release in small groups to minimize crowding at the door.
- Virtual classes will remain available for members.
Discovery Bay Childcare is a state-licensed facility and therefore complies with extraordinary sanitation protocols and smaller child/instructor ratios than other health club childcare centers. Enhanced measures will be taken consistent with CDC guidelines, cleaning practices and physical distancing.
- As with all kid’s offerings, space is limited, and a reservation is required for all ages and offerings. Classroom sizes will be determined by CDC guidelines.
- In addition to our standard protocols, we’re implementing enhanced cleaning protocols with a complete nightly disinfection of the Discovery Bay and Kids Zone areas utilizing our UV Sterilizing robots and EPA disinfecting cleaners.
- Physical distancing during check-in/checkout and within the Kids area. Entrances will be limited to the main club entry.
- Additional areas of the club will be utilized to assist with physical distancing, which may include outdoor spaces.
- Instructors will be screened each day and temperatures taken prior to each shift.
- Toys and books that are more difficult to clean will be removed.
Camps & Family Activities
We have planned adapted camp programs to help kids get much needed physical activity, social interaction, and fresh air in the safest environment possible.
- Reduced group sizes. Kids will remain in same groups each day.
- Kids will be rotated in smaller groups through daily activities and utilize more club spaces, which may include outdoor spaces.
- Coaches and children will be health screened each day with temperature checks.
- Hand sanitizer usage will be encouraged with more frequent hand washing breaks between activities.
- Designated drop-off/pick-up locations to reduce capacity entering/exiting the club.
- Family Fun Night activities will be modified to provide healthy and fun activities with safe physical distances. Inflatables will temporarily be on pause.
Our extensive triple filtration keeps our four pools incomparably clean. In addition to our exemplary standards of cleanliness, we have planned the following for when we are approved to open the Aquatic Center.
- Online reservations will be available to reserve a swim time to ensure physical distancing.
- Capacity restrictions will be implemented in all aquatic areas.
- As always, a soap shower is required for pool entry. Attendants will be in place to enforce.
- Whirlpool will be closed.
- Shared pool equipment (kickboards, weights, fins, toys, etc.) will be available for checkout and sanitized after each use.
To ensure the best experience possible while receiving Personal Training, we will be implementing the following:
- With an EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants, personal trainers will clean and wipe down each piece of equipment before and after each use. Harder to clean equipment will be removed for member use.
- To protect members and employees, we will practice physical distancing of 6 feet during 1:1 sessions, eliminate any physical contact and masks will be encouraged or required.
- When available, training may take place outdoors or in other areas in the club to help encourage physical distancing
- Virtual training sessions will be available upon request.
Spa, Salon & Medical Spa
Our Spa & Salon and Medical Spa continually practice exceptional standards in sanitation and hygiene. Every station, room and equipment is sanitized between services. In addition to our elevated cleaning methods, we are implementing these enhanced protocols.
- Medical Spa appointments will be spaced out to prevent crowding at the desk.
- Floor markers will be in place to ensure safe physical distancing at Front Desks.
- Face masks are required for guests and providers will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment as required by State guidelines.
- Hair stations and shampoo bowls will be designated for safe distancing.
- Curtains have been hung between salon stations to provide further protection.
- All tools will continue to be sanitized using EPA approved disinfectant after each use.
- All providers will thoroughly wash their hands immediately prior to and following all services.
- Plexiglass protection shields will be in place at the Front Desk and Nail Salon.
- Robes, towels and slippers will not be distributed.
- Locker room showers and all wet areas are closed. Restrooms do remain open.
- Product testers have been removed from retail shelves.
- Beverages and snacks are temporarily unavailable. Bottled water is available upon your request.
- If you prefer touchless payments, you may scan payment using your mobile device with the PRO Club Rewards App. Payment terminals and pens will be sanitized after every use. Charge to membership account is temporarily on pause.
Bistro & Café
Food safety and sanitation have always been a high priority. During these times, we’ve implemented even stricter guidelines.
- Continuous scheduled disinfecting of all shared surfaces.
- Plexiglass protective shields have been installed at counters.
- Physical distancing guidance will be provided if a line forms.
- Disposable utensils and condiments will be available upon request.
- Frozen yogurt will be available upon request and dispensed by a PRO employee.
- Dining tables will be sectioned off with every other booth/table available.
- All table and chairs will be sanitized after each guest and a sign stating, “Sanitized for Your Protection” will be placed on the table to notify the guest the table has been sanitized.
- Disposable paper menus will be used and refreshed with each guest.
- Touchless payments are encouraged using the PRO Club Rewards App.
- Payment terminals and pens will be disinfected after every use.
- More menu options have been added to the PRO Rewards app to encourage mobile order/takeout.
In addition to our extensive cleaning efforts inclusive of using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants, the following safety and physical distancing measures will be in place temporarily for court usage:
- Tennis Court occupancy consistent with governmental orders and guidelines.
- Squash and Racquetball courts will only permit two players at a time.
- Maintain a safe physical distance when entering and exiting a court.
- Members will be required to bring their own equipment and balls.
- During programming, roll balls will be picked up by our professionals, please refrain from touching equipment.
- Place personal belongings at least 6 feet apart from another player’s.
- For safe physical distancing, avoid any physical contact with another player.
- Tennis Ball machine use will not be permitted at this time.
- Tennis Ball mower will have a designated sanitizer spray bottle and is sterilized after every use.
When the courts are not being used for other programming, use of the basketball hoops while practicing social distancing is permitted.
- Game and League play will be paused until further notice.
- Disinfectant spray will be available to help encourage cleaning of equipment before and after use.
As we are owned and directed by a physician, our medical services and treatment spaces have always upheld the highest level of cleanliness to ensure a surgical clean environment. Our goal is to always exceed your expectation and make sure you feel safe and healthy while visiting PRO Medical.
We have implemented the following for our Medical Services, which are currently open.
- · Telehealth for virtual appointments.
- All providers will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment.
- Protective barriers have been installed at check-in counters with floor makers.
- Additional sanitation methods are being used in provider office with “Sanitized for your Protection” signs placed in treatment areas to notify the area has been completely sanitized.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place throughout our medical facilities.