We can’t wait to safely welcome back our PRO Club community as part of the phase two and three Washington state’s “Safe Start” re-opening plan. According to the current phasing outline, the phases relevant to PRO Club services appear to be the following:
Phase 2: The Salon & Spa, Medical Spa and Restaurants
Phase 3: Gyms & Recreational Facilities
Our medical essential business services that are currently open include Podiatry, Dermatology, Age Management and Counseling. Physical Therapy will start soon. 20/20 LifeStyles products and supplements and Spa/Medical Spa products are available for mail order.
When we are approved to open, we will announce our opening date(s), which will most likely be in phases. Although no official CDC guidelines have been published for our re-opening, we have been watching other parts of the country with similar services and are beginning to implement what we think will be necessary for re-opening. With this in mind, we are diligently working behind the scenes to prepare for the day when we will be able to restore club services with enhanced health and safety measures.
Here are some of the enhanced precautionary measures that you will notice when you return. These may be subject to change based on government regulations.
- Daily screening of all PRO employees, members and guests prior to entering the building which include temperature checks.
- Equipment Spacing & Floor Markings to ensure safe physical distancing.
- Limited Group Fitness class sizes with online reservation, floor markings and designated enter/exit doors. We have adjusted class schedules to allow more time between classes for additional cleaning.
- Virtual Group Fitness for members will continue beyond our closure in order to provide you with access to our super-star instructors. Plus, we’re working on upgrading your experience with new video services.
- Personal Protective Equipment for employees. All PRO employees will be provided with face masks and gloves as needed.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for members – We’re still waiting to hear from the federal government whether members will need to wear a mask, which we will have available for purchase if you do not have your own.
- PRO employees will be asked to stay home if they are feeling sick. All office spaces are being adjusted to provide safe physical distancing.
- Plexiglass safety shields at high trafficked interactive desk spaces and service locations.
- Touchless water faucets in all locker rooms and restrooms.
Our Compliance and Physician Team is tirelessly working on a more detailed list of safety adjustments by department that will be posted to our website soon. This includes modifications to childcare, summer camps and family activities so that we may accommodate as many members as possible in the safest environment. We will be sending out a survey to our family members to assess the demand and offerings that would be most beneficial to our members.
In addition to the above, PRO Club has always been at the forefront of cleanliness with our exemplary methods which ensure a surgical clean environment. It is and has always been our commitment to provide the highest level of safe and clean environments for our members, employees and guests.
These have included:
AirPHX™ Air Purifier: State-of-the-art disinfection system that ensures clean air circulates through our HVAC systems, which disinfects above and below surfaces on equipment, flooring, foam and tile. This eliminates over 30 common bacteria and viruses, along with the odors they cause to create a virtually germ-free environment. Plus, airPHX™ is chemical free-and 100 percent organic.
UV Sterilization Robots (AKA the Germinator): We use these robots to surgically sanitize our group fitness studios, exercise spaces and childcare areas each night.
White Equipment with Sanitation Spray Bottles: PRO Club equipment is pristine white so you can see how clean we are. Each piece of equipment has its own clean towels and spray cleaner, towels are constantly refreshed.
24/7 Cleaning Team: Over eighty employees make up our maintenance team who work around the clock to monitor the club’s cleanliness.
UV Triple Filtration Pools: Extensive filtration keeps our four pools incomparably clean, clear and healthy. First water is cleaned through sand filtration, followed by cloth filters and finally a UV light system to eliminate all bacteria and viruses. Chemicals are computer monitored and checked every 10 seconds.
Hand Sanitizer: An abundance of hand sanitizer bottles and dispensing units have always been in place for personal protection.
It is our ultimate goal to make you feel safe and re-assured that we have a well thought out approach to restoring our services. Please let us know if there is anything we have not thought of that you are most concerned with returning safely to the club via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are crossing our fingers that we will soon be able to say, “Welcome Back!” In the meantime, THANK YOU for your support and encouragement with your continued membership.