Effective October 25th, as mandated by the state, proof of vaccination will be required to enter PRO Club fitness facilities in Bellevue, Seattle, Willows Road and CrossFit Bel-Red. This new mandate does not apply to PRO Medical facilities or The Spa & Salon.
Here is an update on how this will affect your entry into PRO.
PRO members age 12 and up must provide one-time proof of being fully vaccinated. For the purpose of this mandate, fully vaccinated means that a person has received all doses of a FDA-authorized vaccine and 14 days have passed since the final dose. Guests of members must show proof every time they visit. As an alternative to providing vaccine verification, prior to entry individuals must provide digital or printed documentation from a testing agent, including a laboratory, health care provider, or pharmacy of a negative FDA-approved PCR test administered within the previous 72 hours.
Acceptable forms of proof are:
- A physical copy of your Vaccination Record Card from the CDC.
- A picture of your Vaccination Record Card on your phone.
- A digital vaccine card issued by the State of Washington (available by going to https://myirmobile.com).
- An approved app, such as CLEAR Health Pass, CommonPass, or VaxYes (these must be accompanied by a photo ID).
To help facilitate registering your vaccination status with PRO, you may pre-register with one of these three options:
- Online: Click here to connect with OnTask, which will allow you to conveniently upload your proof of vaccination status and have it added directly to your account. Please note, you will need your membership card scan code to complete this process.
- E-Mail: E-mail the Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your vaccination card. For Seattle, please e-mail email@example.com.
- In-Person: Visit the Front Desk with your proof of vaccination.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.