• 1 lb sweet potatoes (raw weight)
• 1/3 C orange juice (no sugar added)
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp nutmeg
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 Tbs Brummel & Brown brand yogurt butter (room temp)
• 1oz pecans, roughly chopped
• 1 Tbsp brown sugar
• Stevia (optional, per desired sweetness)
• Orange peel (optional, for garnish)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and mash potatoes until smooth. Mix in Orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, egg, and vanilla extract.
Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray and pour in potato mix (option: serve in individual ramekins).
In a small bowl, mix yogurt spread, pecans and brown sugar. Top potato mixture with this mixture. Bake fro 30 minutes until cooked through and topping browns. Garnish with orange pee if desired.
Yields 6 servings
Per serving: 140 calories, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 20g carbs, 3g fiber, 3g protein.
Originally from PRO Pulse November-December 2015