With so many skin care products on the market promising to reverse the signs of aging while helping you achieve that radiant glow; how do you choose what really works. Well, advanced science is the differentiating factor combined with the professional expertise of dermatologic specialists and cutting-edge technology. Here are five key points:
- MEDICAL GRADE INGREDIENTS: Medical grade products deliver stronger concentrations of ingredients and are only available with facilities supported by medical professionals. Although, over the counter skin care products claim to contain specific ingredients, the ingredient strength isn’t strong enough to do what they say they do. Therefore, the old saying, “You get what you pay for” rings true for skin care products.
- PRODUCT DELIVERY: Pharmaceutical or medical grade skin care products are formulated to be delivered to the dermis. This is where the collagen scaffold, and collagen producing cells live. To make any real changes to the skin, the deep dermis must be impacted.
- EXPERTISE: Medical grade products are innovated and created in scientific laboratories with a scientific, medical, and skin care team who understand the chemistry of product ingredients and possess a profound understanding of skin aging and what it takes to combat the effects of time and environmental challenges. Plus, cutting edge research and technologies are used to develop new product innovations.
- CLINICAL RESEARCH & TRIALS: Medical grade products are backed by scientific studies to put the science behind the claims about their benefits.
- REAL RESULTS: Due to higher concentrations of products and better science, scientific skin care delivers real results with regular use. Therefore, you’ll use less products and likely throw away less products that don’t live up to their promise.
So now you ask, are all medical grade products equal. According to PRO’s Master Estheticians in The Spa and Medical Spa, every person’s specific needs is best determined by a skin care consultation where lifestyle, skin conditions, and desired results may be evaluated. These recommendations may further be enhanced by an Rx VISIA® Skin Analysis which uses multi-spectral imaging to provide the most comprehensive analysis of your current and future skin health by looking deep below the skin’s surface.
Our newest skin care line, skinbetter® science products go a few steps further than most.
Five exclusive technologies set skinbetter® products apart, and here are just a few:
- Revolutionary patented InterFuse® technology is an exclusive and proprietary system to drive previously difficult to deliver skin improving ingredients into the skin where they are needed, faster and deeper, and with pinpoint precision.
- AlphaRet®, a unique combination of an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and the most powerful retinoid maximizes skin rejuvenation with little-to-no skin irritation.
- Purposeful product innovation, which helps pack more powerful ingredients into less products to help skinbetter® products do more. Two to three skinbetter® products can change your skin with remarkable results. This brand focuses on using evidence-based ingredients which include a high percentage of glycolic acid for more intensive results, injectable-grade hyaluronic acid for immediate smoothing of expression lines and wrinkles, the most powerful retinoid combination, as well as alpha hydroxyl acids, neuro-calming peptides, messenger peptides, antioxidants, vitamin C & E, niacinamide, soothing botanicals and many more. Plus, all products are dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, fragrance free, cruelty free, and most importantly have the clinical study research to support each of their formulas and benefits when applied to the skin.
Still have questions? Both The Spa and Medical Spa have experts available to provide further knowledge, answer questions, and provide a personalized recommendation for your home skin care regime that delivers real results.