Awaken your passion for life and set your personal intention with this total body workout. Discover the power of motivational movement through kickboxing elements, cardiovascular drills, and body weight endurance to train your mindset for inner growth all through Zoom.
Beginning September 21, this 6 Week Enrollment Class will be taught by Dawni-Rae every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 pm. Dawni-Rae has been an instructor for PRO Club for over 20 years and her exuberant motivational energy will push you to participate fully – even from home. Over the past two and a half decades, Dawni-Rae Shaw has taught modalities like kickboxing, strength, cardio, stability, and yoga. She formulated this class with a mix up of all modalities to move our bodies and inspire others to “look in and work-it-out.”
After taking Inner Warrior I feel a stronger sense of being and can even hear some of the inspirations I learned during class while I am accomplishing challenging tasks in my everyday life. You will leave each class feeling strong and grounded, entertained and empowered!
Inner Warrior Workout is a great option to do virtually. Dawni-Rae is very comfortable and experienced at delivering, connecting, and motivating participants through a virtual class setting. Find your inner warrior again! Dawni-Rae can’t wait to meet you, see you and move with you.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Visit Studio Bookings.
- Create a new account.
- Log into account.
- Visit STORE in Studio Bookings.
- Purchase the Virtual Enrollment Package for $120.
- Return to Class Calendar to select the class you’d like to enroll in.
- Click on class.
- Select the first class on the week of September 21 for the class dates.
- Confirmation email will provide the ZOOM registration link.
- Click the Zoom link and enter name and email once more.
- The final Zoom link and password will be sent to your email box for you to attend class!
- The 6-week class packages are $120 each for 12 classes.
*No pro-rating. No Drop-Ins.
To learn how to create an account and enroll with StudioBookings here.
Written by: Dawni-Rae, Group Fitness Instructor at PRO Club
Dawni-Rae loves inspiring others to create wellness goals, from better performance in fitness to healthy lifestyle changes. She loves the outdoors, training outside, pickle ball, climbing circus ropes, and hiking.