We’re excited to share new service updates that make more of PRO’s activities available to you. Here’s what’s new!
Governor Inslee announced that King County can move into Phase 2 beginning Monday, February 1st. This is great news!
What this means to you at PRO:
- More opportunities to utilize our fitness centers for independent workouts without a reservation.
- More spaces for indoor and outdoor group fitness classes at all locations. We will be updating our reservation system and schedule as soon as possible. Check here for updates.
- Racquetball and Squash is available by reservations.
- Café seating is available at 25% occupancy.
What is and remains open
- Aquatic Center – lap swim & swim lessons available by reservation
- Tennis Courts are open by reservation
- Basketball Courts, Pickleball and Badminton are open for individual play Pavilion Sports reservations
- Locker Rooms – for restrooms, hand washing, changing, locker usage, and necessary showering. Sauna, Steam Room and Whirlpools remain closed.
- Pro Shop
- Discovery Bay Preschool & Remote Learning
- Auto Salon appointments available – open to members and non-members
- The Spa & Salon – Open to members and non-members
- Medical Spa – Open to members and non-members
- Medical Services (Counseling Center, Podiatry, Physical Therapy, IV Therapy, Hyperbarics, Age Management, and Nutrition Services) – Open to members and non-members
Important Safety Reminders
Please note, face masks are always required, including while exercising and playing sports. We also request your cooperation in observing all posted safety signage, observing physical distancing for the safety and comfort of others, and staying home if you are sick, have any COVID symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID.
PRO Club Clean – Cleanliness Is Our Highest Priority
No one compares to PRO Club. For more than 40 years, we’ve been committed to a surgically-clean environment – with more than $1 million dollars invested in state-of-the-art cleaning technology, including patented airPHX® air purification, UV sanitation robots, UV triple filtered pools, and a dedicated team cleaning the club 24/7. We’re proud to say that PRO Club is the safest place for fitness, family and fun. Since February 2020, we’ve had 400,000 visits and no reports of COVID-19 originating from any of our facilities.
So Much Space
With 4 city blocks of space, we’re the largest health club in the nation offering you the most space to exercise safely and comfortably. Our seven spacious group fitness studios offer you all your favorite class formats under one roof.
Membership All fitness services are available to active members. If you’ve placed your membership on hold and wish to re-activate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to offer you more opportunities to doing the things you love and helping you be your best self – strong, healthy and connected.