Per the new King County mandate, beginning Monday, October 25th, PRO Club members age 12 and up must provide one-time proof of being fully vaccinated to enter PRO Club fitness facilities in Bellevue, Seattle, and Willows Road. A negative COVID test taken within the previous 72 hours is also acceptable for entry. However, a negative COVID test must be shown each time an individual enters PRO Club fitness facilities.
Face masks will continue to be required in all areas EXCEPT while showering, swimming, using whirlpools, consuming food or beverage, or while playing sports (basketball, tennis, racquetball, squash, badminton or pickleball).
Proof of vaccination is not required for Spa and Salon services, medical services or the Medical Spa.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
For this mandate, fully vaccinated means that a person has received all doses of a FDA-authorized vaccine and 14 days have passed since the final dose.
Acceptable forms of proof are:
- A physical copy of your Vaccination Record Card from the CDC.
- A picture of your Vaccination Record Card on your phone.
- A digital vaccine card issued by the State of Washington (available by going to https://myirmobile.com).
- An approved app, such as CLEAR Health Pass, CommonPass, or VaxYes (these must be accompanied by a photo ID).
To help facilitate registering your vaccination status with PRO, you may pre-register with one of these three options:
- Online: Click here to connect with OnTask, which will allow you to conveniently upload your proof of vaccination status and have it added directly to your account. Please note, you will need your membership card scan code to complete this process.
- E-Mail: E-mail the Front Desk at email@example.com with a photo of your vaccination card. For Seattle, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-Person: Visit the Front Desk with your proof of vaccination.
NEGATIVE COVID TEST
The King County mandate also permits proof of a negative COVID test in lieu of proof of vaccination. A COVID test must be a FDA-authorized or approved molecular (PCR) test, OR an FDA-authorized or approved antigen (rapid) test administered within the previous 72 hours. Rapid tests that are administered at testing sites and pharmacies are acceptable. Antigen tests that are self-administered will not be accepted.
PRO CLUB EMPLOYEES
Per King County mandates, proof of full vaccination is required for licensed medical providers, medical administrative staff, child care, and instructors teaching children (subject to exemptions for religious or disability reasons). All PRO Club employees using fitness facilities or attending classes must also show proof of vaccination status.