We asked our team of experts in the Medical Spa to tell us about the newest skin care trends positioned to dominate 2021. Read on to learn about what you should have on your radar to achieve the most luminous, youthful, and glowing skin this year.
Lower Face Treatments: Thanks to Zoom and FaceTime, we are now looking at ourselves on a screen and becoming hyper focused on our skin texture, laxity, fine lines/wrinkles, teeth, and lips. Medical Spa treatments to treat these concerns:
- RF Microneedling– treats texture and laxity.
- Teeth Whitening – instantly brightens your smile.
- Botox® – reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- HA Fillers– adds fullness and perfects your lips.
Downtime Treatments: Prior to COVID, trying to schedule a treatment that involved downtime was challenging while juggling work and family schedules. Since we’ve been staying home, we have the ability and flexibility to commit to treatments that may have 5-7 days downtime. These treatments provide amazing long-term results and will allow you to emerge at your very best:
- Halo™ Resurfacing: Combining ablative and non-ablative wavelengths, this hybrid fractional laser treats both superficial and deep layers of skin to remove the dull, outer layers and stimulate collagen and elastin production. Takes years off your face! Initial results are visible within four to five days and continue to improve over three weeks.
- CoolSculpting® Fat Reduction: Coolsculpting® is a non-invasive procedure designed to reduce stubborn fat gently and effectively in targeted areas of the body. See results as early as 6-8 weeks.
Home Skin Care: Staying home and staying safe has made online purchasing of skin care products significantly more popular. Now we have the option of ordering Skin Medica skin care products with our online store located on the Medical Spa at PRO Medical website. Visit https://medicalspaatpromedical.brilliantconnections.com/.
Maskne Treatment: Maskne, or mascne, is acne or skin irritation caused by wearing a facial mask. Due to wearing masks for countless hours during the day, this has led to acne breakouts, perioral dermatitis, flare-ups of rosacea or eczema, or general skin irritation. Do not fret! To every problem there is a solution.
- Salt Facial: This 3-step treatment combines natural exfoliation with Sea Salt, ultrasound, and high-powered LED phototherapy to draw moisture in and balance the skin’s pH, reduce inflammation, and eliminate bacterial infection.
- Acne Laser Treatments: BBL uses a broad range of wavelengths to reduce unwanted melanin and eliminate bacteria and active breakouts.
- VI Peel: Addresses acne and a variety of concerns caused by acne symptoms. This unique formula increases cell turnover to unclog pores and reduce bacteria.
Come in to the Medical Spa at PRO Medical and learn more about a personalized essential plan that is created just for you and your skin.
Call us at (425) 861-6281 or stop in to learn more.