How often should you get a Microneedling treatment or a chemical peel? Is it possible to exfoliate too much? Use this guide to determine your best approach to more youthful, glowing skin – dermatologist approved, of course!
6 Months to 1 Year
- Dermal Fillers | Restore volume and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines.
- Halo™ | Treats tone, texture, fine lines, and discoloration.
- Skin Screening | Annual appointment with dermatologist.
Every 3-6 Months
- Botox/Dysport | Reduce frown lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet for a refreshed appearance.
- BBL Forever Young | Pulsed light technology targets a broad range of skin conditions, resulting in improved elasticity, firmness, and pigmentation.
- Microneedling | Reduce the appearance of acne scarring and wrinkles while stimulating collagen for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- RF Microneedling | Skin rejuvenation technology uses Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency to tighten and improve volume, elasticity, and texture.
- Laser Hair Removal | Remove unwanted facial or body hair quickly with virtually no discomfort.
- Salt Facial | Salt facials work in three steps: exfoliation, ultrasound, and LED light therapy that restores, replenishes and rejuvenates your skin.
- VI Peel | Achieve dramatic improvements in texture and tone including age spots, acne, and acne scarring.
- Laser Genesis | Target micro-vascularity to reduce erythema and stimulate collagen production.
- SkinTyte™ | Firm and improve the appearance of aging and sun-damaged skin while improving elasticity and collagen production.
- IV Therapy/Shot Bar | Reach your health goals and boost your wellness with IV Therapy and Shot Bar.
PRO Skin Regimen:
- Cleanser (am/pm)
- Moisturizer (am/pm)
- Growth Factors (am/pm)
- Sunscreen (am)
- Retinol (pm)
Not sure where to start? Schedule a VISIA skin analysis to discover the true condition of your skin and receive a complimentary skincare consultation with one of our Medical Estheticians at the Medical Spa at PRO Medical.