The statistics are not good: One in three adults is considered not just overweight but obese. Body Mass Index (BMI) is one way of determining whether you are overweight or not. According to the World Health Organization, a BMI index of 25 makes one overweight and a BMI of 30 makes one obese.
No wonder 80% percent of dieters are trying to lose weight!
A Proven Method
20/20 LifeStyles, “Medically-based, proven results,” has the answer for your nutrition and healthy lifestyle needs (Click here to learn more).
20/20 LifeStyles provides professional support and proven methods so that you can lose weight, be healthy, and live your best life. There are six elements to our weight loss success.
- Physician Supervision: Our physicians review your progress each week. They offer insights through genetic testing into nutrition, behavior, and exercise. They are specially trained in the treatment of weight loss and other health problems.
- Registered Dieticians: With this program you meet weekly with a certified registered dietician who will personalize a nutrition plan for you, based on the foods to which your body responds best for maximum, long-term weight loss.
- Exercise Physiologists: Exercise with an exercise physiologist/personal trainer three days a week. And because your body is completely unique, your exercise program will be, too. With an in-depth understanding of your body chemistry and genetic blueprint, your personal trainer will create a personalized fitness plan for you – based on activities your body best responds to for maximum weight loss.
- Licensed Psychologists: Working one-on-one with our licensed psychologists, you will learn healthy lifestyle habits. With insight into your lifestyle, current habits and genetic blueprint, your psychologist can identify actionable insights that can improve your ability to deal with stress, anxiety, sleep, time management, and more.
- Education: You will receive personal guidance from our expert staff, along with access to our extensive video library. You will discover how to stay motivated to exercise and eat right, how to get better sleep and cope with stress, successful strategies for dining out, and much, much more.
- Long-Term Support Once a 20/20 client, always a 20/20 client. Our staff of experts and resources are always available to support you in maintaining your health and habits, even long after your program ends. You got this. We got you.
How To Get Started
No two people are exactly alike. Which is why the diet plan that’s right for one person may not be right for someone else. With our breakthrough technologies, we’re able to provide a full analysis of how your body works, which translates into results. We offer a 100% personalized weight loss plan just for you. Click here to get started.
Be One of Our Success Stories
Thousands of people have achieved remarkable results with 20/20 Lifestyles. And we’re not just talking about losing weight: Many of our clients cure their Type II diabetes, normalize their blood pressure and cholesterol, and avoid bariatric surgery.
By Dr. Mark Dedomenico