- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 4 C arugula
- 1/4 C toasted pecans
- 1/2 C diced tomato
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine arugula, pecans, and tomatoes.
- Remove skin from chicken, and set aside a combination or white and dark meat. Measure out an 8 ounce portion on a food scale. Add chicken meat to bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine remaining ingredients into a dressing.
- Top salad with dressing and serve chilled.
Check out more healthy recipes here.
PRO Medical’s Registered Dietitians provide personalized meal plans and education to support you in making realistic lifestyle changes and in achieving your individual goals. We have experts in a variety of areas and provide support for adults, pediatrics and families.
Originally from PRO Pulse May-June 2016
By Erika DeRooy